Hi all, i need help!

wszystko o serii Uni-box

Moderator: sq9

Hi all, i need help!

Postprzez PhiberOptic » 2011-05-25, 11:34

First of all Hi all, i didn't find any part of forum for introduction so i'm doing it here. regards from croatia.

now my problem. i bought Golden media 9080 crci hd combo, and i install some firmware from the internet.... 1.3.81_mod something... now my remote doesn't work and i cant access to usb menu to upload original firmware.. i can't even do it with buttons on my receiver because only power menu exit and ok works... so i cant browse true menu.... i download Golden Media uploader and original firmware... i connected my receiver over rs232 to my pc and start the upload of original firmware.... well i cant putt original firmware because it it said that STB version is too low... and when i try to put custom firmware 1.3.81 but not that one that doesn't work but another one, the upload don't work... i mean, once its stops @ 12%, another time @ 50% another time @ 3% etc. so what now i can do????
maybe put "dump flash" in uploader and not upgrade? for what does that function serve and can i use it or i need a Jtag cable, or what?
Thx!
PhiberOptic

Dołączenie: 2011-05-25, 11:15

Re: Hi all, i need help!

Postprzez Jurek » 2011-05-26, 07:50

First of all try to download via RS 232 original Golden Media sw to Your box, version 1.3.81. If possibile use PC with Windows XP. If You haven`t got it, please contact on priv. If it failed - only jtag will help You but that device is only available in distribution centres.
Jurek
Administrator

Dołączenie: 2007-06-12, 12:23
Miejscowość: Wrocław

Re: Hi all, i need help!

Postprzez Ben1950 » 2011-06-01, 16:53

Hi,

If you don't see on your display (ASH) BOOT or CONN during flashing by RS232

you have only chance to change firmware to use software: STB EROM Upgrade
(Ariva upgrade)
(downloaded from here: http://chomikuj.pl/brimstone/*e2*97*8f+ ... om+Upgrade).
I have twice alived my tuner by means this software.

Note: before connecting your PC with tuner :
1. switch off tuner
2. connect via Null Modem cable RS232
3. start downloaded program LZMA (included in catalogue STB)
4. start program STB EROM Upgrade
5. choose COM port you use
6. put your software name in File
7. press Next

the uploading will took place (nothing will change on ASH display)

after rebooting your tuner (automatic) your box will live !.

Good luck !
Ben1950

Dołączenie: 2010-09-28, 19:12
Miejscowość: Sosnowiec

Powróć do Golden Media Unibox

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 11 gości